Global Mobility Services (GMS) offered by National Energy Services Ltd (NESL) provides immigration, tax, employment, placement, mobilization related services affecting Bangladesh operations and help organisations manage their statutory compliances in respect of their globally mobile workforce.
As businesses grow, setting up offices in key markets will provide the necessary in-country presence and proximity to customers. There will be new business considerations arising from the expansion and regulations to be mindful of. This includes managing the needs of an international workforce beyond borders complying all kinds of local regulatory and business practices as well as potential exposure of corporate businesses to local taxes because of Permanent Establishment.
Getting the expatriate workforce and local work force and onboarding right from the start is important apart from maintaining the local-expatriate employment ratio in Bangladesh. Non-compliant and unhappy workforce could negatively impact business performance and reputation.
Our Global Mobility Services (GMS) is founded on experience managing our own international workforce through helping multinationals plan and take care of the needs of their workforce.
As your partner, we provide you with the appropriate advice and plan to take care of your greatest asset, your workforce. We keep you apprised of trends and key issues concerning international assignments so that you can respond in an appropriate and timely manner.
Our GMS practice provides tax advisory, compliance and human resource services. These include:
- Placement of local and expatriate personnel on short and mid term hire
- Payroll Management and administration
- Employment structuring for tax efficiency
- Payroll diagnostics, tax dispute resolution and voluntary disclosures
- Global equity-based remuneration advisory
- Due diligence on employer obligations/tax liabilities
- Applications for tax incentives/rulings
- Tax equalization policy development and implementation
- Assignment tax cost projection
- Immigration advisory including work permit (E-visa) applications and renewals
- Extended business tax treaty review
- HR advisory services including compensation/benefit practices, employment contracts, HR policies and practice.
- Remuneration advisory